𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐢, a sophisticated little devil.
This classic cocktail is a smooth blend of vodka and coffee. If you’re looking for a pick-me-up with a creamy finish, this is the one for you.
𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝:
- 50ml Vodka
- 35ml Coffee Liqueur (Kahlúa)
- 20ml Sugar Syrup (Equal parts sugar and boiling water)
- 1 Shot of Espresso (50ml)
- Secret Ingredient – Dash of Vanilla Extract
- Chocolate powder (optional)
- Pour all of your ingredients into your shaker/ jam jar over ice, don’t forget that secret ingredient for extra flavour.
- Shake it, hard – until ice cold and a creamy froth forms on top.
- Using a strainer/ top of the jam jar, pour into a sieve over your glass (This is also known as double straining.)
- Add a sprinkle of chocolate powder to the top for garnish.
- Sit back and enjoy your masterpiece.
Why choose between Coffee and Vodka this weekend? Gowan, 𝑬𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇